Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to register before I can start using the evaluation version?
A: No. You can start evaluating the software right after you download and install it. No registration required.
Q: What is the difference between the evaluation and registered versions?
A: Your registration key will get you:
* Shareware reminder and banner windows will be removed;
* You will be able to create your own cardsets without limitation (30 card limit in unregistered version);
* You will be able to test your decks without having to use "mirror-match" mode;
* Limitation for one page Deck/Proxy printing will be removed;
* Reminder labels in any output documents will be eliminated (in export menu);
* You may change your photo or avatar, and the play background, and your opponents will be able to view it when they play;
* You will gain access to the private part of our forum;
* You will gain a personal directory on our server to host your decks and/or misc. info;
* You will gain personal support by e-mail;
Q: If I purchase the software, should I remove the evaluation version prior to installing my purchased version?
A: No. There's no separate download for the purchased version. You need to use the activation code, that we send after you purchase the license(s), to convert the evaluation version to the fully-functional version.
Q: What is the easiest way to purchase a license?
A: Online, using a credit card on our online registration page.
Q: Can I order your software without a credit card?
A: Yes, you can. Besides credit cards, we accept checks and money orders.
Q: What payment system I can use for ordering?
A: We are using two different registration services. Our services accept many forms of payment methods and different currencies. First, try to use the service recommended for your region. If you have trouble with one, please try another.
Q: I bought a license for a program. Do I need to buy another license each time this program is upgraded or a newer version is released?
A: No. When you purchase a license, you're automatically registered for all future releases and updates that will be available until version 2.0. If you a registered user, and if you would like to upgrade to a newer version beyond 2.0, you will be able to do so after purchasing a discounted upgrade license;
Q: Do you offer quantity discounts?
A: Yes, we do. If you want to buy a multiple copies of MWS - write to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a request.
Q: I would like to run MWS on both my normal PC and my laptop.
Can I do that with the licence I've got or do I have to buy another licence?
A: Yes, you can use secondary registered MWS installation on other PC. Information from License.txt :
"One registered copy of SOFTWARE may either be used by a single person who uses
the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single
workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both."
Q: Can I use the same key on my computer and my friend's computer?
A: No, you can not use the same key on different computers.
Q: What happens if I bought a key but did not receive it within 2 business day?
A: If you do not receive your license key within two business days, please notify us. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by such delays.
Sometimes this situation is appears for some reasons like: You mistake when entering your contact email or your mail server rejecting email from our server. If you does not receive a key, please do this:
1) Register on our Official MWS Forum (Registration is Free, Fast, and Easy.);
2) Send a Private Message to Detonator with request for your missing key (Please attach your customer reference number)
Q: I lost my Registration Key. What can I do?
A: Write to email@example.com and tell us which email was used during the registration process and your key will be sent to this email. If you have changed your email and want to get your registration code sent to a new address, you must send us a copy of your purchase order receipt;